Monday, July 7, 2008

Thing #14




Well, Bubbl.us was very easy to use. It was even easy to import into the blog. I'm excited. I can see many ways to use this in the classroom.

Gliffy was quite a bit harder to use. In the first place, there are so many different ways to do it. There aren't open instructions, so I had a hard time figuring out how to make it work. I was going to use it to do a flow chart of my nursery organization, but it really was too much trouble to work with. It would be easier to do with a mindmap. The flowchart was to hard to manipulate.

I guess one thing that is really different was that you had to have a plan in place to do the flow chart, with the mind map, it was easy to do from the top of you head. In essence, I loved bubbl.us, but hated gliffy. Oh well, one by one we learn from the 23 things.

No comments: