Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing # 20





Obviously, I'm a Harry Potter fan. I hate the movies most of the time because the are so off from the books. I still look forward to it everytime and I'm still disappointed in it everytime. Oh well, I'll survive.

I enjoyed exploring You Tube. I know there are a lot of things that aren't appropriate for school, but I'm also going to look for some information on Texas History and maybe even something to teach Government. I was thinking that I might be able to set up my own quick lesson summaries to video and then post it to a blog the students can access at home. It would be great to film how you work a math problem like the Common Craft guys do with the technology.

I'm loving it.

1 comment:

mathteachermrsb said...

I love the idea of making a video to work math problems. I love the common craft guy (boo, yeah). I teach math and students rarely understand the instructions or they aren't paying attention. I am going to try this. Thanks for the idea