Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing #18

Well, I set up a MySpace account, but since I only know one other person who has a MySpace account, I don't have many people to network with yet. I looked at the games, music and entertainment groups. I even joined a few of the different groups and added my schools to my profile, so maybe people will find me.

I have to say I'm not much into MySpace, but I'm willing to give it a try. I've heard a lot of things that make me worry about it. I can see that it is necessary to watch your kids at all times if they are on there. There are so many things they can get into without even realizing it. I It would be very important to watch them and monitor their friends.

I can't figure out how to post a link to my profile, but my screenname is Skeeter89 if anyone wants to check me out.

I thought My Space was difficult to navigate and so much geared to the younger generation that I really didn't see a lot that I was interested in until I really started digging through the mounds of stuff. Not my favorite assignment of the course, but I survived it. I'm not sure I'll ever go back after this class is over.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Are you a Mesquite skeeter? I am a skeeter too! :-)

AMSHisteacher said...

Class of 89!!! Whoooo Hoo