Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 4

explain why commenting helps create a sense of community and interaction
discuss two other points from the readings about commenting that you found important
give the names of the seven blogs (5 from our group + 2 others of your choice) you selected to read and comment on and tell why you selected them
discuss the comments that you chose to make and why you made them

I posted to Kathleen's Blog because I really liked what she had to say about MySpace. http://khamiltoniskrunk.blogspot.com/

I liked Learning Something News wiki and just wanted to encourage her with her cookbook.

Cricket's Corner gave some great websites to visit.

Parmenter's Place made me feel like I'd almost written it, it was so much like my own expierience.

Finally, I looked at teachergirls thoughts and shared some ideas on how to use a blog for the next year.

My favorite blog that I started looking into was The Movie Blog.com. I really enjoyed reading what the news in the entertainment world was. I commented on a couple of things about the Harry Potter the transition from books to movie. It drives me crazy when movie makers change the plotline of a great book to make a mediocre movie.

I've seen many other websites, but for the most part, I have avoided posting recently. Several years ago, the United States Figure Skating Association had a website with boards, similar to a Ning or the postings on a blog. I learned that often my opinions are not valued by others as much as they are by mine.

Another site? (may not be a blog) is a multi user interactive site called Xauror.com.
It's also a Harry Potter site, devoted to role-playing and addictive gaming.

Well, Now, I believe I really am finished.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congrats! You did it!